Welcome to Moto Hub
WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following Information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform and other co-registrations (e.g. social media logins), subscribing to our Services, posting material, or requesting further services;
- the Information you provide when you enter a competition or promotion via our Platform, provide reviews, testimonials, or feedback on our Platform;
- Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you when you report a problem with our Platform;
- a record of correspondence if you contact us;
- general, aggregated, demographic and non-personal Information;
- details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfillment of your orders;
- details about your computer, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system, and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage (e.g. by using technology that stores information on or gains access to your device, such as cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons, etc., (together, “Cookies”));
- your email address from a third party if you indicate that you have consented to that third party sharing your Information with us; and
- any other information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use Information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and another entity using our Platform or between you and us;
- to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you;
- to ensure that content from our Platform is presented most effectively for you;
- to notify you about changes to our Services;
- for any other reason that we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform;
- to administer and manage our incentives programs and fulfill your requests for incentives, and/or to allow you to participate in sweepstakes and notify you if you are a sweepstakes winner.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE APPLY
You need to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your devices used to access our Services. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. For example, ensure that you sign off when you have finished using a shared device.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Platform and any transmission is at your own risk.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND AMEND YOUR INFORMATION?
You can access a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with the Platform to view and, in certain cases, update your Information.
Examples of information you can access easily on the Platform include:
- up-to-date information regarding recent orders;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications, and personalized advertising preferences);
- payment settings (including credit card information); and
- e-mail notification settings.
You can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by adjusting your customer communication preferences, through the unsubscribe link within the email communication.
Also, our system will place cookies when you log on to our Platform and this is to ensure you have an enjoyable user experience and can utilize all aspects of the Platform. You may disable Cookies by changing the settings on your browser. If you disable Cookies, it will affect how our Platform works and you may not be able to access or use certain areas of our Platform or full functionality. For example, performance cookies collect information about how you use the Site, for instance, which pages you visit most often, which allows us to provide you with targeted and relevant choices that enhance your Site experience.
We may retain a copy of your Information for compliance reasons. When you update Information, we may retain a copy of the prior version for our records.
We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Platform frequently to see recent changes.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
If you have any concerns about your Information on the Platform, please contact us at email@example.com with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve them.