The highlight: The new system offers the possibility of personalization.
Three different pay-per-feature packages can be added to or removed from the basic system on a monthly basis.
It can be used individually and flexibly – and is therefore simply smart!
In any case, the new system benefits from the familiar top quality of a PACKTALK model – including the best connection quality with the latest Dynamic Mesh 2.0 and Bluetooth 5.2 technology. Other features include over-the-air updates, HD sound and a waterproof and dustproof design.
In parallel with the launch of the new Packtalk Custom, Cardo Systems has also added additional features to the Cardo Connect app.
With these, users can add the desired packages for a month at a time or with a price advantage for a whole year or deactivate them again with just a few taps. So that users can take their time to find out which features suit him or her best, the new system initially offers the option of using the full Platinum package of features free of charge for four weeks.
After registration and the first system boot, this trial period begins. After that, Packtalk Custom either continues to run in the basic setup or can be upgraded via the app with one of the three currently available packages.
- Compatibility: Universal
- Operating temperature: -20˚C to 55˚C / -4˚ F to 131 ˚ F
- 2nd generation Dynamic Mesh Communication(DMC)-Intercom.
- Automatic reconnection
- Universal Bluetooth intercom
- Group size: up to 15 riders
- Rider to rider range: up to 1.6 km
- DMC group range: up to 8 km
- 2 channels for cell phone and GPS
- Pay Per Feature: Automatic reconnection, HD Live Bluetooth® intercom function (optional features can be added)
- Pay Per Feature: Universal Bluetooth® intercom function
- Pay Per Feature: Bluetooth® range in group up to 5 km (with 4 drivers)
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Universal connectivity
- TFT connectivity
- Natural voice control
- Multilingual status announcements
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Charging time: up to 2 hours
- Fast charging: 2 hours of talk time after 20 minutes of charging
- Standby time: 10 days
- FM radio: operating frequencies 76-108 MHz
- RDS – Radio Data Systems
- Memory for 6 radio stations
- Device settings: Cardo Connect App
- 40 mm speakers
- HD audio profiles
- Automatic volume adjustment
- Robust and universal USB Type-C for easy connections with any device.
- Extra comfort and control to make it easy to use with gloves on
Main unit dimensions:
- Height: 46 mm – Length: 84 mm
- Depth: 23 mm – Weight: 47 g
- Diameter: 40 mm
- Depth: 10 mm