The new Cardo Packtalk EDGE communication system has been further developed and offers even better connectivity with Mesh 2.0
- With incomparable intercom sound quality, easy pairing, and particularly stable connections.
- For up to 15 drivers with a range of 1.6 km.
- No matter what you throw at it, your waterproof Packtalk EDGE will handle any weather and keep you connected – rain or sand, mud, or dust.
- Thanks to Airmont, the new Packtalk EDGE is very easy and safe to attach, just bring your Packtalk EDGE device close to the magnetic mount and it snaps into place instantly.
- The sound shines through the powerful 40mm HD speakers – perfected by the sound experts from JBL, including an improved music processor with three newly developed sound profiles.
- Thanks to the improved Natural Voice voice control, you never have to press a button again.
- Just say “Hey Cardo”, “Hey Siri ” or “Okay Google “and tell it what you want, your PACKTALK EDGE will do the rest.
- Compatibility: Universal
- Operating Temperature: -20˚C to 55˚C / -4˚F to 131˚F
- 2nd generation DMC intercom
- Automatic reconnection
- Universal Bluetooth intercom
- Group size: up to 15 riders
- Rider-to-rider range: up to 1 mile (1.6 km).
- 2 channels for mobile phone and GPS
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Universal Connectivity
- TFT connectivity
- Natural voice control
- Multilingual status announcements
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Charging time: up to 2 hours
- Fast charge: 2 hours of talk time after 20 minutes of charging
- Standby time: 10 days
- FM Radio: Operating Frequencies 76-108MHz
- RDS – Radio Data Systems
- Memory for 6 radio stations
- Device Settings: Cardo Connect App
- Sound by JBL
- 40mm JBL speakers
- JBL Audio profiles
- Automatic volume adjustment
- Robust and universal USB Type-C for easy connections with any device.
- Extra comfort and control to facilitate operation with gloves
Dimensions main unit:
- Height: 46mm – Length: 84mm
- Depth: 23mm – Weight: 47g
- Diameter: 40mm
- Depth: 10mm
- IC/FCC SIG BT TELEC UKCA